24 Hour of PASS Business Analytics edition starts on 6 Feb 2014 at 3 AM AEDT (Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne). There will be 12 one hour back to back live sessions where you can ask your questions, followed by 12 one hour replay sessions.
The topics covered in this event includes:
- Advanced Analysis Techniques
- Analytics and Visualisation
- Big Data
- Information Delivery
- Strategy and Architecture
For further details on the session and to register, please visit: http://www.sqlpass.org/24hours/2014/ba/Sessions.aspx
I feel very honoured to be able to contribute as a moderator for two 24 Hours of PASS sessions with experts in the SQL Server community:
- An Introduction to Predictive Modelling by Carlos Bossy on 6 Feb 2014 at 2 PM AEDT (Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne)
- DataViz You Thought You Could NOT Do with SSRS by Jason Thomas on 6 Feb 2014 at Noon AEDT (Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne)
Hope to see you at the sessions!