Are you a database developer and wondering how to jump to the Analysis side of the world of data? Join Patrick LeBlanc (Microsoft) and I at Microsoft Virtual Academy live webinar on Implementing Tabular Data Models Jump Start.
Live Event Details
November 11, 2014
9:00am–5:00pm PST (Check your local time here)
Looking for faster and easier access to data insights? Take a deep dive into in-memory databases, known as tabular models, supported by SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) tools in SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2014. Learn to enrich the data model to meet analytical requirements, get the details on DAX queries for custom reporting, and hear tips and techniques for near real-time solutions.
Join experts Julie Koesmarno (fresh from her speaking engagement at SQL PASS Summit 2014) and Patrick LeBlanc for some exciting demos, including a step-by-step build of an actual tabular data model, plus some common pitfalls to avoid. If you have tons of data and want to build successful self-service analysis and corporate BI solutions, don’t miss this course!
- Introduction to Developing Tabular Model in SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Designing the Data Model in Tabular
- Enriching the Data Model with Calculated Measures and Data Analysis in DAX
- Overview of Querying Data Model with DAX
- Administering and Securing Tabular Model
- Near Real-Time Strategy in Tabular Model
- Gotchas, Tips, and Tricks in Tabular Model Development
See you there!